CA CS ICWA PROFESSIONALS

by chdcaprofessionals • | | 0 comments
Advertisement_Assam Power Distribution Company Download Tender Document
SOURCE - CLICK HERE TO VIEW The new form No. 15CA and 15CB, effective from 1st October, 2013 are available on the website of Income tax ( https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in /) under "efile option - prepare and submit online form (other than ITR) of the tax payer". NOTIFICATI...read more
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE
CA-CS-ICWA-TAX PROFESSIONALS-PORTAL- CA Members- Notification - Information Systems Audit (ISA) Course Assessment Test - 30th November , 2013. - (10-10-2013) CLICK HERE TO VIEW
CA-CS-ICWA-TAX PROFESSIONALS-PORTAL- CA MEMBERS - Notification for Eligibility Test (ET) for Post Qualification Course on Information Systems Audit (ISA) on Saturday the 19th October, 2013 CLICK HERE TO VIEW
CA-CS-ICWA-TAX PROFESSIONALS-PORTAL- The Institute of Chartered Accountants President's Message-Oct-2013 CLICK HERE TO VIEW
CA-CS-ICWA-TAX PROFESSIONALS-PORTAL- The Institute of Chartered Accountants President's Message-Nov-2013 CLICK HERE TO VIEW
CA CS ICWA TAX PROFESSIONALS PORTAL - CA MEMBERS - Application Form for the Information Systems Audit (ISA) Assessment Test – November, 2013 [Last Date-12th November, 2013]. - (30-10-2013) CLICK HERE TO VIEW
SOURCE - CLICK HERE TO VIEW 1. Click here to view the details of I-CMA Service 2. Please click here to Fill Online Application Form Kindly note the following before filling the online Application Form I Incomplete applications will not be saved in the system. ...read more
SOURCE - CLICK HERE TO VIEW In accordance with the provisions as contained in sub-section (5B) of Section 18 of the Chartered Accountants Act, 1949, a copy of the Annual Report and Audited Accounts of the Institute for the year 2012-2013 is required to be published in the Gazette of India la...read more
CLICK HERE TO VIEW
MAC (Part-I) CMC (Part-I) TMC (Part-I) DIRM ITL&WTO (Part-I)
SOURCE - CLICK HERE TO VIEW For kind information of the members Sub : Penal provisions for the members of the Institute who had not complied with their CPE Hours requirements for the block period of 3 years (1-1-2011 to 31-12-2013) In order to function the system of mandatory CPE effe...read more
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD LIST
New Post
feeds Feeds
chdcaprofessionals SUNIL CA GOYAL CA SINGH
CA RAJIV lopezscarlett10 Ashish Barthwal krithik20
rgurvareddy Manish Rachit bhatia siddaramaiah